Easy Subtitles Synchronizer (ESS) is a freeware tool that creates repairs and synchronizes your subtitles easily. It is designed for people without background to subtitles creation and synchronization. For this reason provides only the necessary tools for subtitles creation and synchronization that a common user needs.
- Compatible with .srt and .sub subtitles files
- File association with .srt and .sub files
- Download subtitles from opensubtitles.org (see how) NEW
- Uses the VLC video player or Windows Media Player in order to handle subtitles in real time
- Play, Pause, Stop Video
- Rotate between audio tracks (for VLC only) NEW
- Intelligent search for a video file when the subtitles file is loaded
- Intelligent search for a subtitles file when the video file is loaded
- Renames Subtitles File to a name similar than the Video’s filename
- Intelligent guess for a common filename for subtitles and video files while saving the subtitles file.
- New subtitles file creation
- Insert new subtitle
- Delete existing subtitle
- Synchronization by Changing frame rate
- Synchronization by setting the expecting start of the first and the last spoken subtitle
- Synchronization by setting the expecting start of subtitles
- Synchronization by changing the starting point of the subtitles
- Extend the duration of the subtitles
- Split large lines
- Fix overlapping subtitles
- Fix subtitles with small duration
- Remove extra spaces
- Remove special characters and
- Remove empty subtitles
- Replace facility
- Search facility
- Merge subtitles files
- Split subtitles files
- Undo last action
- Read and write from/to a variation of text files encoding.
- Drag and drop subtitles and video files.
- Easy navigation throughout the subtitles (go back/forward 4 sec, 1 subtitle, 10 subtitles, 50 subtitles; go to the next/previous subtitle with error; go to the next/previous subtitle with gap )
- Convert subtitles from srt to sub and vice-versa
- The latest version of Easy Subtitles Synchronizer is 1.0 since 2011-01-19. You can download it from here
Download Area 1 (Rapidshare - Then press 'No' and then 'Slow Download'...)
Download Area 2 (Filefactory - Then scroll down, press 'Download now', scroll down again, and wait for few seconds to download the zip file...)
Download Area 3 (mediafire - Then press 'Click here to start download')
To install Easy Subtitles Synchronizer (ESS) run the EasySubtitlesSynchronizer.msi.
ESS requires the Microsoft .NET 3.5 and at least one of the video players: VLC (1.1.x) plug-in or Windows Media Player.
If the .NET is not installed to your pc, the installation of ESS will open your internet browser in order to guide you how to download and install it.
If you want to use the Windows Media Player as video viewer you have to download and install video codecs (For example visit codecs.com and download K-Lite Codec Pack ).
If you want to use the VLC as video viewer you have to download it from videolan.org (during the installation of ESS will open your internet browser in order to guide you how to download and install it).
Important note: At VLC installation you must select the option “ActiveX plugin”:
If you have already the VLC (1.1.x) installed in you pc without the Active X plug-in, you have to reinstall it.