SDT Cleaner is a tool that intends to clean the SSDT (system service descriptor table) from hooks.
- The SDT Cleaner allows you to clean hooks installed by Anti-Virus and Firewalls.
- This little tool (in this first release) tries to collect info from your current kernel and then switches to kernel land and if there are any hooks in SSDT, this tool will replace them with the original entries.
- In this first release, you'll just need Windows XP.
- I'm planning to add support for Windows 2000 / 2003.
Binaries and Source Code
- SDT Cleaner is distributed under a slightly modified version of the Apache Software License. Feel free to review it here and compare it to the official Apache Software License.
The following features are not working yet.
- Running in VMware.
- Clean hooks from functions.
- Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / Vista Support.
Whether you want to report a bug, send a patch or give some suggestions on this package, drop us a few lines at oss@. To contact me, Nahuel C. Riva, the author, you can reach me at nriva@ .
- SDT Cleaner
- Release date
- License type
- Apache 1.1